Storyboard
My group members and I have been meeting for several weeks to work on our Jing Group Leadership project. To begin our project we created a Google document to organize our thoughts and write down ideas. Next we created a Google ppt to make our project. During our meetings we each opened our documents and ppts so that we could all work together simultaneously. We held our meetings on Skype(we are still meeting). Our system worked well and very smoothly.
During our initial meeting we decided what each of our roles would be. Sandy came up with the idea for our project and Susan and I immediately liked it and agreed. Sandy created the introduction slide, Susan created the next two slides explaining what Jing is, and I created the slides that discuss examples of how teachers and students can use Jing in the classroom. Sandy created the conclusion slide and we will all be adding our resources to the last slide. We plan to use Screencast to record our final project and we are each going to speak and discuss our own slides.
No comments:
Post a Comment