Monday, February 13, 2012

CEP 812 Part C-Implementation

Here is the report on the implementation of a small part of my Wicked assignment.  The images that you see below are of my 15 year old daughter Mary; she helped me to implement my plan. 

Podcast

Mary and I created a Google Sites ePortfolio together. 


Mary in our home schooling classroom.


The original template.


After Mary added her image and made some changes.


Google Map that Mary added.

Pink Floyd YouTube music video Mary added. 


3 comments:

  1. I appreciate you explaining the, "why" of digital portfolios. Too often we jump ahead to the "what" (we are using) and "how" (we plan to use it). Walking Mary through the process proved to be a beneficial strategy. As you quickly found out, she was able to navigate through Google Sites very quickly to build the skeleton of the portfolio.

    Through the process it is clear that it has sparked your curiosity as well. I hope you are able to build a strong professional portfolio. I'm excited for you to find creative ways to implement digital portfolios with your online students.

    Great job! You were easy to listen to and understand. Thank you for your flexibility with this project. I hope it gives you a boost into digital portfolio creation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting your daughter involved in your project to help you out. Great pictures!! Looking forward to seeing your final project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great step by step account into the implementation of your project.The part I found the most interesting was 'Mary realised the need for a portfolio'... because its important for students to know why they are creating one so that they can have full ownership of it.

    ReplyDelete